Thursday, June 18, 2009

Been an artsy fool lately

Yeah, so I've spent like every waking moment the last couple of days doing nothing but art. Lol. I'm a bit burnt out, but it was a long time in coming. If you just want to see teh artz, just scroll down and ignore my rambling :P

Lots of stuff happening in the next week or so. This place I interviewed at last week is giving me the runaround, so I get to call them back on Monday...tomorrow the hubby and I have to go look at an apartment, pick up my Magicolor face paints, and visit ANOTHER apartment to hedge our bets. And do something with pistons. Hubby is trying to rebuild my car, so...Iunno, I don't pay that much attention. He knows what he's doing. Back to apartments; since I just found out that my grandmother is coming to visit on July 5th, I'm doubly determined to be out of here before then, and I actually do have a couple of promising leads. Thank God. Aside from that, the kitties get to go to the vet on Tuesday of next week, and on Saturday I'm going to a cat kennel in West Richland that needs part-time help. Well...it's actually less part time and more, like, 5 hours a week, lol, but hey, that's money. Or at least that's the way the lady I talked to made it sound.

I've been all about the music lately, too. Working on my art seems to require music, otherwise I just can't focus. Isn't that weird? Been mostly listening to Korn (Word Up, Twisted Transistor, Make Me Bad), Sum41 (the only songs anyone knows them for :P), Three Days Grace (Pain, Animal I Have Become) and Evanescence (Sweet Sacrafice). I've also discovered this song by Puddle of Mudd, Psycho. Awesomeness. Puddle of Mudd really doesn't get its props, I think. Yeah, they were on MTV for a while and whatnot but I never see anyone listing them as a favorite band. Well, damn it, I'm throwing my beans in with them and I'll officially say I'm a Puddle of Mudd fan, so there! :P
Tattoo finally stopped itching, for the most part. It's almost entirely healed. Which is great, I get to go through the whole process again because it needs to be touched up. When I said, "yeah, the pain is getting pretty intense, we can just touch it up later", I didn't realize I'd be condemning myself to like 6 solid weeks of itching. I might put it off though since I have to do the whole underwater thing before the pools close. They open in June and close in August, how fucked up is that? I guess being in San Diego I got a bit spoiled for that, although it really doesn't make much sense considering it's hot as all get-out long before June, they could easily open them 2-3 months earlier. Oh well.
So here's the new arts (if you want to see bigger versions, go to http://goddessredd.deviantart.com ;




New icon (I'm not sure if the animation will play, but it's really cute :P )


A new pic of Redd and Vegeta, yay :D

Redd's not very subtle.



"If you tell anyone about this, I will gut you like a fish and eat your balls."
I guess Aia isn't very subtle either. xD
Redd's new design! I'm gonna change the bodysuit though, it actually came out a little TOO revealing.
Design for a demon.
Design for one of the twins Redd had with Virgil, and below him, another demon.

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is that Puddle of Mudd just seemed to vanish into thin air. I hear some of their songs on the radio at work. I thought they would have come out with new stuff by now.

    ReplyDelete